So I decided to sit down and work with green stuff tonight. I bought two tubes a long time ago for working with Heroclix sculpts but found it too hard to work with in general for me (just not my thing.) Tonight I wanted to try my hand at making some custom parts for my Eternal from WD to make him into a Son of Morr.
I’m happy to say, I still hate greenstuff. The sheer amount of effort I put in and the result was lackluster to me. I just don’t have the practice nor the patience for working with it and there’s way, way too much room for error. Some men are masters at it, I am not one of those men.
As a note, this isn’t his final head, I have a Wildwood Ranger head with hood/facemask I’ll be putting on him. Color scheme will be Iron for the core, with Black/White mixed for the rest.
Without further ado, the victim of tonight’s experiment. (Pre-Drying/Sanding)