Took some of my bits tonight and tried to come up with a core for how I wanted to make Ferron Tyrus. As the Clanmaster he needs to be “substantial” with a huge presence. I threw him on a Terminator base to give me room for terrain work and display (the final model will probably sit atop a tall rock or something.)
I tried a few different legs, there’s a pair of Vanguard Legs I want to try again to make him look more like he’s charging into battle. I intend to replace the skull in his hand with a cyber skull and maybe add some other cyber skulls floating around him or something.
There are four different heads I’m debating, there’s two shown in pictures here (one helmeted, one not) and I like both, but I think I can do better for the actual helmeted version.
Backpack is up in the air as well, lots of choices there. I like the eagles but don’t love them, might hunt down something with a servo arm or something.
His power fists might get some sort of attached weapon (combi-plasma + tube or something) on each one, rule of cool style.
- Head 1 – Space Marine Commander Head
- Head 2 – Space Marine Sgt with Skull Plate (5th Edition Tactical Box)
- Torso Front – Space Marine Sternguard Torso Front Sgt
- Torso Back – Space Marine Commander Cloak
- Backpack – Space Marine Commander Eagle Backpack
- Legs – Space Marine Sternguard Legs D
- Right Arm – Space Marine Vanguard Power Fist
- Left Arm – Space Marine Sternguard Power Fist
- Right Shoulder – Space Marine Sternguard Shoulder Pad F
- Left Shoulder – Space Marine Sternguard Shoulder Pad E
- Skull – Warriors Of Chaos Warriors Skull D
- Banner – Space Marine Commander Banner